Instructions for searching the Campaign Brochure:
1) Once you have the Campaign Brochure pdf document open you can search it. The method for searching depends on which version of the Reader you have or which pdf plug-in you are using. In Acrobat Reader you can search it by using the icon that looks like a set of binoculars, or by entering your search in the Find text box. If you have an Adobe plug-in which opens the document in new browser tab, use the "Find" command on your Edit menu. Google Chrome has its own pdf plug-in which also opens in new tab. To search in the Google Chrome plug-in use Control +F on a PC or Command +F on a Mac.
2) Type in the word, phrase or number you wish to look for. HINT - Be as specific as possible! **
3) Click on the "Find" button or press Enter.
4) If you do not see what you were looking for, click the arrow. This will find the next occurrence of the word, phrase or number you typed.
5) Repeat step 4 until you find what you were looking for.